New Boston Creative Group, LLC, is looking for a full-time content marketer to join our team. Not just anybody has the chops to do this job. Our new content marketer will know ALL the rules and will turn out flawless copy on the regular. We can train the right person for the other skills, but we need real writing ability from the get-go!
Our three main criteria, in order:
- Degree in English, journalism, digital marketing or related field with outstanding written and oral communication skills, three to five years professional experience.
- Experience with digital marketing, Google digital tools and social media marketing.
- Experience with creation of marketing or content strategy, key messaging, recommendations and so forth.
In addition, we’re looking for:
- Capacity to learn about new industries and synthesize knowledge
- Strong knowledge of best practices in social media and website copywriting for businesses and organizations
- Demonstrated ability to independently carry out high-level content projects
- Demonstrated abilities in project management and collaboration with clients and colleagues
- Strong organizational and communication skills, tact, responsibility and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage deadlines
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time
- Ability to manage challenging situations both internally and with clients
- Ability to garner cooperation of colleagues in achieving goals and meeting deadlines
- Ability to edit, proof and critique work of colleagues effectively for different types of media, in a positive, respectful manner
Either from day one, or after training, we’ll expect you to:
- Become certified in various Google apps and tools.
- Conduct online keyword research for SEO reports.
- Conduct online competitor research.
- Write reports and recommendations for clients.
- Design and manage social media campaigns.
- Keep abreast of changes with social media and analytics platforms.
- Become proficient in our preferred CMS to help improve content and SEO on client sites.
What You'll Get
Benefits include competitive pay, paid time off, health insurance, retirement plan, flexible schedule, awesome work environment, paid holidays, very kind colleagues, appreciation, Skittles, supportive feedback, complete and utter lack of boredom, ability to go as far as you want to based on your smarts, work ethic and ability to play well with others.
Please email or mail a cover letter, resume, three references and five unedited writing samples to:
New Boston Creative Group, LLC
315 Houston Street, Suite E
Manhattan, KS 66502
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: March 20, 2023