New Boston Creative Group, LLC, seeks a hard-working, well-adjusted, talented, graphic designer. This position may be part- or full-time, Monday through Friday.
- Degree in graphic design (NOT public relations, marketing or advertising, please, unless with a minor in graphic design and a very strong portfolio)
- Proven expertise in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other CS apps
- Three to five years experience
- Demonstrated excellence in logos, branding, publications and other print layout
- Experience designing for online/social/websites
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with print quoting/buying a plus
- Experience with animation/motion graphics a plus
- A customer-service-oriented attitude
We have a great working environment (if we do say so ourselves). In addition to a competitive hourly rate, we offer health insurance, chocolate, flexible schedules, paid time off, paid holidays, retirement plan, Skittles, lots of variety, and the best bunch of clients ever.
We have very high standards. The successful candidate will show us what he or she can offer to the rest of the team. Prove you’ll take good care of our clients and play well with others. If you want to join our merry band of project managers, content strategists, web developers, digital marketers and graphic designers, show us what you’ve got!
Mail or email your resume, cover letter, examples of your work, and three to five professional references to:
Lisa A. Sisley
New Boston Creative Group, LLC
315 Houston Street, Suite E
Manhattan, KS 66502
Include print samples with your application, or a link to an online portfolio, or both. Please indicate whether you want to work part-time or full-time.
Call Lisa, 785-587-8185, or email email@example.com.
DEADLINE: March 18, 2019